Smart Sine Standard-run Series (Tower)
SS-650 / 1000 / 1500 / 2200 / 3300 / 4000
The series UPS is an advanced Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power System which produces pure sine wave power to your equipment; unlike the traditional off-line UPS, the series provides very short transference when blackouts happen, and zero transference from AC mode to battery mode and vice versa. The voltage regulation of the series is similar to an On-line UPS; however, the series provides efficiency over 96% under normal power condition. Smart battery management with two charge modes, quick charge and trickle charge, are provided to maintain the batteries in the best condition.
The special design of set-up software, UPS Wizard, which will allow users to adjust the voltage-transfer points, charging voltage, & green mode level, etc. Besides LED display, the series also applies full function LCD display; and more, you may apply the buttons around the LCD screen for the above set-up adjustment. (Click here for more information of the LCD display
- Pure sine wave output.
- Microprocessor based design with true Line-Interactive structure.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity, charging voltage, & voltage-transfer points.
- Remaining Estimated Backup Time indication (EBT system on LCD version).
- Smart battery management with intelligent double stages of charging control.
- Real time auto-detection for battery condition.
- Automatic restart of load after UPS shutdown.
- Smart AVR function (Two buck / boost modes).
- Zero Transference.
- Generator compatible.
- "Green Power" design with auto on/off function & adjustable level.
- Hot-swappable batteries (optional for 3K & 4K models).
- Network manageable (SNMP optional).
- RS-232 interface for communication, compatible with all major O.S., including Windows, Linux, SCO UNIX, & DOS.
- Protection for overload, short circuit, & over heat.
To obtain this product's specification sheet, please
Arcobat reader is required to view these catalogue, click here to download it.